Join us for Volunteer Tuesdays!
|Sugar Creek needs you! Individuals or Groups, adults or youth, are welcome to volunteer in a variety of projects. Tuesdays are traditionally the volunteer day for adults, but we’ll take your help anytime. Call to explore how you can help.|
What can you do?
- Maintenance Assistance/Repairs – all varieties. All skill levels welcome!
- Building projects, small and large!
- Cleaning… saves real money for youth ministry!
- Trail Work: trim, mow, and cut. Help kids get deeper into the outdoors!
- Help with mailings throughout the year. Meet the nicest people!
Volunteer Projects – Current Needs
See a need? One your family, team, or church group might enjoy doing together? 🙂 This ministry needs your help! Chat with Jesse (executive director) or Jody (property manager). Here are a few, but there are over 100 other potential projects to “do” or to “sponsor.”
Lend your hands to God’s work at Bible camp! Call 608-734-3113.
|Deck boards to be replaced on the accessible ramp to “Tamarack” Log Cabin|
|Replace broken/missing spindles (siderail fence, lower vertical boards) at footbridge to horse barn|
|Use 8×16 farm wagon running gear, build on benches and canopy for Tractor Hayride Tours of the Camp|
|Geocaching Sites – Set up “hidden” treasures and create GPS coordinates for a cool nature exploration activity|
|Trim plants and branches back along trails. Build edges for erosion control, replace log steps on trails. Ongoing – help always needed. 🙂|
|Lattice & underpinning repairs on Retreat Center outdoor dining area|
|PLUS many more projects, large and small! Ask for info.
Other ways to build up Sugar Creek:
(Your gift can be tax deductible, and we can provide you a receipt.)
- Wish List – Give important items to make camp better… Click for the new list!
- Make a Project possible – Some projects are funded, and we just need hands. Others are important, but not yet in the budget. Whether you are able to come in person or not, will you consider sharing your resources to equip and grow this ministry by funding a project? Your gifts can move forward any of the above (your choice) with the help of our awesome volunteers!
- Contact Jesse Klosterboer, camp director, for costs and details about sponsoring your choice of difference-making projects at 608-734-3113.