For online registration, please read the directions below and then click on the link at the bottom to proceed.
We are delighted to offer CampWise online registration. Online registration requires at least a minimum $100 deposit per camp program. If you have a special deposit circumstance, please contact Kati Allen, Registration-Communication Director.
This system is for our residential summer camps and NOT for our Family Camp or Explorers Programs.
- If you registered campers last year you may simply use the same log-in information and your registration time will be greatly reduced. Much of your information from last year is retained in the system.
- Otherwise, please plan for at least 20 minutes of time to complete the initial registration process.
FOR FIRST TIME CAMPWISE USERS:
- Click on the link below for online registration. When you go to the login page, click on the button that says, “Create New Account.”
- Keep the following phone number handy during the registration process, in case you need assistance from support at CampWise: 1-866-433-4548.
- The first screen is where you will set up your username and password. Retain this information as you will use it to log in and out of your account to make updates, payments, etc. throughout the season. Subsequent visits to the site will be much quicker with less loading time.
- If you need to log out before completing the registration process, your entered data will be saved and your campers will have the status of “Enrolled or Not Confirmed” instead of Registered. When you log back in to complete the registrations and make a payment, your campers’ status will change to Registered.
- You will be asked to complete a profile questionnaire about your child as part of the registration process.
- You will have the opportunity to complete your medical form once you reach the final Dashboard–or you may log in later to complete this form before you make final payment.
- To complete the medical form, please have your child’s insurance and medical information (including date of last tetanus) on hand. We no longer require the immunization record or copy of the health insurance card.
- ONLINE REGISTRATION USERS PLEASE NOTE- all camper forms are to be completed through the online system. Click the following link to proceed.
For families NOT using the online system, print out copies of the following forms to send or e-mail to the camp:
Camper Profile Form (pdf) -print and send or e-mail
Camper Profile Form (MS Word)- print and send or e-mail
2018 Health History Form (pdf) – print and send or e-mail
2018 Health History Form (MS Word) – print and send or e-mail
2018 Camper Information Letter and Packing List – read for your own information