Women’s Crafting Retreats
We have put into our camp calendar four weekends just for you! Come out and bring any unfinished projects or those that are sitting in your crafting room waiting to be started. We set up the schedule so that all you do is eat, sleep, and craft with a daily devotion!
November 16-19, 2017
Feb. 22-25, 2018
April 5-8, 2018
Nov. 15-18, 2018
October 20-22, 2017
Ladies, this retreat is just what you need: time away from the stresses of work and home in intentional fellowship with other women. Our women’s retreat offers meaningful sessions with topics pertinent to today’s Christian women. Come away to Sugar Creek’s relaxed environment – meet other women, go for a hike, curl up by the fire with a good book, enjoy a wonderful massage, and more!
Cost: $85 per person * additional fee for 15 min. chair massage
Adult Bus Trips
|Join your Sugar Creek friends on one of our wonderful adult bus trips! There’s no better way to see the country and enjoy all kinds of great shows!All trips are by a motor coach bus with a bathroom. Devotional time, movies, and delicious snacks (courtesy of Gene) are all provided during the ride. Sheila Champlin, will serve as your tour guide and take care of all the arrangements.Cost is based on single, double, triple, or quad occupancy unless otherwise noted. Price includes luggage handling. Contact camp for specific costs of each trip, or click on one of the underlined links below.|
- Washington, DC and Gettysburg – October 1-7, 2017
- Nashville Christmas – November 26- December 2, 2017
- Fireside Dinner Theatre – Come and join us for 1 day trips to the Fireside Dinner Theatre. Bus starts in La Crosse for day trips. WE will pick up in towns along Hwy 14. Cost $95 per event. Please call or email camp for reservations.
- August 23, 2017- “Church Basement Ladies”
- November 21, 2017- “Miracle on 34th Street”
E-mail Sheila or call 608-734-3113 for a detailed flyer.