Sugar Creek is a great place to host your retreat! Whether it’s youth, adults, women, men, couples, or families, Sugar Creek can accommodate you. We have five facilities available for retreats and 23 heated cabins, lodges or rooms available all year round. Food service, activities, and many different special programs can be provided at your option by Sugar Creek.
Facilities are available for rent September to May. See cabins and lodges here.
Note: during summer (approx. June to mid-August) facilities are reserved for our Summer Bible Camp youth programs.
To check availability and pricing, please call the camp office or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- 9-hole Disc Golf
- Hiking & X/C skiing trails
- Horse-drawn Wagon Rides (on request)
- Wood-fired Sauna
- Labyrinth (indoor and outdoor)
- Pianos in lodges
- Worship, devotions, hiking tours, etc. available at no charge
- Snow Tubing (we provide the tubes)
- Winter Broomball (we have the equipment)
- Challenge Course (addt’l cost)
- Campfire rings & free firewood with lodging!
- Canoes available on pond. Good for beginners!
- TVs with VCR/DVD players in all buildings
- Foosball tables in Koinonia Lodge and Retreat Center
- Projector screen
- Tables & chairs
Food Service is available. Come together for a home-style meal!
Food allergies should be communicated to the staff prior to the retreat. Due to our unique location and situation, we are unable to accommodate all dietary requests, but can meet certain requests. People with specialized diets may opt to bring their own meals in lieu of purchasing them through our Food Service.
You are welcome to prepare your own meals in the Koinonia Lodge or Retreat Center. There is a kitchen use cleaning fee. You may also prepare your own meals, if you like, at the Frontier Town in Uncle Jack’s Roadhouse.
All youth events must be chaperoned by adults (18 or older) at a ratio of at least 1 adult per every 10 youth. For co-ed groups, there must be at least one adult chaperone for each gender. It is expected that chaperones will stay in the same rooms with the youth, although never one adult and one child in a room (except for immediate family).
Sugar Creek will be happy to help you plan activities or give you ideas for your retreat. Professional, meaningful, memorable program planning is what we do. Contact our friendly Program Director to find out how to use all Sugar Creek offers to make your event the best yet!
Make the most of Sugar Creek! A modern camp is so much more than just a place to stay. We can help with special presentations, arrange guest speakers, lead worship, host activities, set up games, offer devotions, facilitate challenge course/team building, prepare a reflection labyrinth, light fireplaces, etc. Let us know your goals, and we would be happy to assist!
Rates are per person.
|Lodging per night||$40.00||*Member rate: $30/night; (minimums still apply)|
|Kitchen Use Fee (in lieu of purchasing meals)||$100.00|
Minimum Rates (Lodges) and Staffed Activities
- The Manna Center (MC) and the Retreat Center (RC) accommodate large groups. We require only a minimum of 10 participants for an exclusive rental. If participation is lower, groups are still welcome to reserve the lodges if paying the $400/night minimum.
- The Koinonia Lodge (KOI) minimum fee is based on 13 participants. If your group is smaller, you are still welcome to reserve the Lodge at the $500/night minimum rate.
- Challenge Course: $30.00 ($60 for non-member groups) for every 15 participants for 2 hours. This includes trained Camp Staff facilitating the activities.
- Swimming Pool with Lifeguard(s) is typically open Memorial Day to Labor Day. 2 hours: $75 for up to 30 people, includes lifeguard. $125 for between 31-60 people. $25 discount for member congregations.